Saturday, January 15, 2011

Someone Trying To Access My Facebook?

I have told anyone and everyone I don't have facebook.

And I don't, technically.

I have zero public facebook and only extremely limited and private to 1 or 2 old friends from jr. high. I don't want to be on it for anything else.

But I don't know if all facebook people get this message now and then, but I got one in my inbox that is a notice saying I had tried to log in unsuccessfully and had I forgotten my password?

It wasn't me. So I hope it wasn't anyone else either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a facebook account for you but I think it was created by someone to warn people that you are insane. It has a picture of you I think but it is more of a "watch out for this crazy person" account.

Mama said...

Thanks for letting me know.

I really don't care and never use Facebook.

So I have no interest in looking it up.

What matters is when a newspaper publishes false articles about you and ruins your life and gets away with it, and does a little fancy handshake and bump with the Catholics that colluded to commit hate crimes