Friday, September 5, 2008

No Migraine After Period & Marijuana Progress

I need to have someone show me how to roll a joint again. My papers are all uneven, and the stuff falls out and won't stay lit, and they look like sloppy blunts.

I didn't have a migraine after my last period, as expected, at ALL. I didn't even have a tension headache. I just noticed a little bit of the droopy eye on the eye where I usually get the migraine, and that was it.

I have about 3/4 of that caramello sized bag left. Or maybe 2/3. More like 2/3 because I shared some. But I tried smoking just a tiny bit more, to see if I could ward off my next migraine entirely, and it worked.

Obviously, I need to see a doctor because I'm not having my periods anymore and it's not from "stress" either. It's been 8 months or so. That's not normal. And when I was in Canada, I started having normal periods again, lasting 5 days, like normal. The periods stopped when the weird stuff was going on with my and my son. That's when we were both twitching all the time and had all the bizarre pain and symptoms. I knew, felt, I was dying. My son was equally affected or moreso, when it occured. It didn't happen all day, it was certain periods of the day, actually, usually night. Then we left, and my periods came back when in Canada. After that, they just began to get lighter and lighter, and continue to do so. They didn't just QUIT, the way they quit when I had all the pain. After Canada, and the pain stopped, my periods just began to "go away" after they returned normally at first.

So that isn't "stress" because I've been more stressed before and after, and it doesn't add up. If I end up with cancer in a few years, we'll know for sure, if I can't get other testing or diagnostics first.

My son needs an MRI, and I have to get him the hell out of Wenatchee to save him.

No comments: