Friday, January 23, 2009

Lawsuits to Make and Not Make

And yes, the FBI should be sued for obstruction of justice with the Portland police in trying to conceal crime and intimidate a victim. This is a lawsuit I have grounds for filing and I have time on this one, because the statutes are longer.

I can also still sue the state and the Wenatchee medical people for about the same thing, and lying and retailiating against me to serve their own interests and avoid a lawsuit for medical malpractice.

I should be able to file a suit for what happened to my babies which I wanted, and which I tried to get help for, and the treatment I received by hospitals but I'm not going to do it. I SHOULD be able to file for the death of my son because of malfunctioning equipment at PGH and their treatment of me.

As for filing against Dabney, that's just one for every woman. I can file that one on my own, in small claims court, and it's important and if there is no precedent, there should be one. I want him to pay for half of my medical costs incurred because of the pregnancy which was created by both of us, and I could sue him for fraud for other things, but I won't. He lied about a lot of things.

I should also be able to, but won't do it, file for discrimination for being fired from my job because I was pregnant and had difficulties. I can pretty much prove this.

I should be able to file for many, many things, but first is correcting restraining orders against me which never should have been made.

I am not just going to challenge the one over here that was bogus, but the one in Washington from Kaempf, which was in retaliation for the fact I said I was going to file against him for contacting my elderly grandmother and harassing HER about me.

I also will file lawsuit, WITHOUT A DOUBT, against any party that attempts to terminate my parental rights or adopt my son. I will prove the laws were not followed and evidence withheld and will argue it should be thrown out and that certain organizations should pay penalties and punitive damages to prevent them from doing this. There is absolutely no doubt whatever, that people will be sued over what has happened with my son and that it will be expensive for everyone, but I am not backing down.

I also am pressing for charges and investigation by the OIG, for what the FBI and police did to me in WA and OR, in slandering me throughout the states, and refusing to take my reports, and lying about me in their files and trying to conceal assault by 2 FBI employees. If Dabney is an FBI employee, he is going to be sued for some of the things HE did to me and said, because he got info on me from someone and it could have only been intelligence or the Catholic church. There's no other way he could have gained the info otherwise.

No comments: