Friday, January 16, 2009

Getting Mail & Medical Records & Funeral Home

I've not received any mail and my roommates claim they never saw anything for me. So while they tried to use this to claim I wasn't a tenant when they knew I was, they actually confirmed the fact, as witnesses, that they've never seen any mail coming in for me, in over a month and a half that I was living there and using the address.

So there is a problem, and between this and medical issues, I have to get legal extensions to file some things and receive records.

It's not the first time I've had mail problems. I'm not letting it slide this time. It affects my rights and ability to defend myself and everyone knows it, when I don't get my mail.

I'm also wondering what the hell is going on with the fetus and even the lawyer & funeral director--this should not have been a problem, getting the baby back and why did the lawyer call with all these questions, to not call for weeks and then call again to see what kind of evidence I had againt PGH? I don't know if he's interested in MY case or helping them, and the funeral director I don't know anymore, because he didn't call me later to confirm about whether or not he got the permission. The funeral home is Rinaldi Funeral Homes in Silver Springs, MD. I'm just putting that down for the record, because I don't know what's going on, still, and it's illegal and unethical that my rights and signed forms have been disrespected.

No comments: