Friday, January 9, 2009

Paper Trail to Another Country

At this point, all I am concerned about, is keeping a paper trail and documents in line. I'm not staying in this country, as I've said, and when I do come back, some people will not be very happy with what I do then.

At this point, the more people delay and purposefully hurt or harass me, the more it works to my favor, to prove this country is not safe for me or my son, and that the authorities refuse to do anything about it.

No one, in this country, if they heard of this happening to someone in ANOTHER country, would think this is okay. But people here, who don't know what's going on, choose not to believe or are simply unable to believe, because they have such a blind faith and blind trust in the goodness of people and in this country.

There is not one thing I would change about myself. I am not the one who needs help. There are people in this country who are severely sick, but their conditions and behavior are sanctioned by others. This country is sick and getting sicker, as I witness corruption that is allowed to freely run through the streets and the halls of so-called "justice", and this country is getting ready for a fall.

I will be one of few voices who will be bold enough to say what I know, and prophesy the future of the United States. A country cannot stand, when it has the problems like this one has. The pride, combined with the hypocrisy, will be the downfall. The strength is only in a few, who corrupt the fabric and the rest of the people and the entire ideology of what was a great nation. This is no longer a great nation.

This country is a second rate country, and other countries know it, and watch from the sides, wondering how it will pull itself together. If this country can allow what has been allowed to happen to me and my son, it is as weak and corrupt as it's worst enemies. There are people hidden in the lining of this country, who have control, and who put self-interest first. They are violent and have deliberately caused harm to me and my son and gone to great lengths to create disinformation about me so, hopefully, no one, or fewer at least, people believe what I say has happened, really happened.

Not one organization has taken even the most basic steps to investigate any of this. And they use my son to harm me and harm my son, and then try to use my son as a bribe to try to get the confirmation they want, after SHOWING to EVERYONE how they broke all the laws and refused me the basic civil rights and rules of civil procedure.

I'm not going back for my son, to be rubber stamped by my enemies.

If they think holding my son will force me to their direction, they are wrong. It means I will prove them wrong, through another country, and will come back and sue them for everything they've done to me and my son.

I know exactly what the hope and plans are, and I am stronger than that, and my love and concern for my son's future is stronger than that.

I am going to become rich in another country, and I will bring that country riches, and then I will come back and sue under every available statute, for violations and conspiracy to obstruct justice and deprive me of my rights.

No comments: