Friday, January 9, 2009

CIA and My Cell Phone and Fetus

A note. I got my cell phone back the second time I came back from ER, after everyone was certain my babies were dead, and who knows what else. I had asked for my cell phone several times, and it was missing. Then I dropped my bag down after getting home, and went to it to get a lipstick, and suddenly my cell phone was there, when it had NOT been there, for 3 weeks.

Not only that, my drivers' license which disappeared before I moved to a new place, suddenly was "found" by one of my roommates, after I returned from ER and my miscarriage was confirmed.

I had told the father and everyone else I was going to leave the country while still pregnant, and all of a sudden, my driver's license disappeared, making it impossible for me to get a passport. Also, I know the father is somehow involved with either the catholic church, CIA, FBI, or police, because of things he said to me, indicating clearly he knew things about me no one except catholic people I told or government. And he played several mind games, using that information. It wasn't normal, and I wrote about it from the first, and I know he was somehow in my last apartment because I could smell his scent in the bathroom.

My cell phone was around, in my roommates car, WITH the charger, but then I had only the cell and the charger was "missing". Then the cell was found, but it was dead and I couldn't use it. Then my cell went missing, and the charger was "found". So I asked for my cell for weeks, and it was gone until I came back from ER after miscarriage stuff, and it was in a pocket where I keep it and I was ALWAYS checking that pocket to double check and see if it was there.

Nothing was missing from this new apartment, I thought, but two of the guys works for CIA and my cell phone disappeared and no one had an explanation for it when I needed it.

My driver's license, which disappeared from all of my belongings before I left the last apartment, just appeared a few days ago, supposedly found by one of my roommates who said it was on the floor. It wasn't "on the floor" because of me because I had searched all my pockets, bags (I only have THREE) and belongings, and it wasn't there.

Suddenly, I got my cell phone and my driver's license back at the same time, and now, so far, it is just my birth certificate that's suddenly missing. I have not checked thoroughly for that though, and can't claim I've turned over every rock.

I still do not have the CDs I paid for and motions and orders from the courthouse in Wenatchee either, and no one has made any reply to the complaints I filed, including my request for a copy of my case file or radiology reports.

Not only that, it seems the fetus, which I went to great lengths to protect, is not being released. I signed papers to have it sent to a particular funeral home and the hospital has stalled, to this day, and last I heard from the funeral director is that the PGE hospital told him I needed to sign a release. I already did and I have a copy of the release I signed, with the name of the funeral director too, on it clearly.

It seems to me that PGE has purposefully stalled in order to let the fetus delay and ROT and to prevent any independent pathology as they KNEW I was having done.

No comments: