Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bleeding and Back

My back hurts from being assaulted yesterday. I told the woman yesterday, who gave me a ride, but didn't want to end my day in ER. It's hurting again, where she pushed me because she pushed hard, in my lower back. If I had time to go to ER I would, because it wasn't hurting before she pushed me.

At any rate, I'm still sort of bleeding from the other stuff, which I hope is normal. When I have a chance I'll have to go in for follow-up. I cannot believe I'm still bleeding. Not a lot, but yes, still. It's a little strange, I think.

Getting pizza and having wine because Ibuprofen isn't working for my back. Red wine and then having a slice or two in a minute. I love pizza and wine together. I discovered the combo late in life.

So many things I discovered so late. And maybe still more to learn. I can't imagine what sort of sage I'll be when I'm 50, if this is just 34. I'm done with the blessing of writing material, God. You can stop now, I've learned enough and seen enough and have PLENTY to write about. Uncle. Or, God. Is that blasphemous? to say "uncle" to God and joke about it? I think it is, technically, but who says God doesn't have a sense of humor? Huh?! Look at MY life, for one example.

No comments: