Friday, January 9, 2009

Prince George's Hospital Stalls so Fetus Rots

Not only that, it seems the fetus, which I went to great lengths to protect, is not being released. I signed papers to have it sent to a particular funeral home and the hospital has stalled, to this day, and last I heard from the funeral director is that the PGE hospital told him I needed to sign a release. I already did and I have a copy of the release I signed, with the name of the funeral director too, on it clearly.

It seems to me that PGE has purposefully stalled in order to let the fetus delay and ROT and to prevent any independent pathology as they KNEW I was having done.

PGE staff ALL KNEW that I was trying to preserve the fetus and they went to great lengths to refuse me even a form to sign indicating what directives were. Then they wanted me to sign a form with no transparency copy which would prove I had a copy of the exact same thing they had.

They didn't want me to have this baby sent for an independent pathology and the funeral home guy said to me, 2 days ago, before I was in ER again, that the hospital was telling him I had to sign something. I had already signed it and they KNEW it and it directed them to release the fetus to HIM and his business.

PGE has deliberately tried to cause distress to me, knowing how important this has been to me, and they have stalled in releasing a fetus which they KNEW was possibly going to be used as evidence, and therefore have obstructed justice and my rights, by hoping the fetus is too decayed for a pathology to be done accurately.

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for this kind of delay, and yet they have delayed, and knowing it affects the ability of a pathology to be done, and I told them it was NOT going to be done by THEM.

They are trying to destroy evidence they know could be used against them.

That is a crime.

I suppose the fetus is too young to be autopsied by a medical examiner, but I still have rights to independent pathology and I have FOUGHT to keep this right and give James River a chance at being examined fairly for what the real cause of his death was. The fact that this hospital has so harassed me over this, and tried to withhold forms from me, and then stalls on releasing the baby, is, in itself, evidence of another kind of crime, I would think.

I should probably call the State Medical Examiner, just to let them know what this hospital has done and how they refuse to release the fetus in a timely manner for pathology.

No comments: