Friday, January 23, 2009

Crazy Restraining Order Appeal & Assault

I just found out from the courthouse today, in Prince George's county (where the Nigerian group is) that the court date was on the 21st, which passed.

I did not know that, because the officer told me it wasn't until the 25th at 1 p.m. and that's what I wrote down. I didn't think to check the calendar because it wasn't close yet, not until just last night. Well, and I was in a lot of pain from the back injury and had to find a new place to stay because of this whole thing and assault and had to go to ER a couple times too.

So I found out, she filed a final order or whatever but I spoke with someone at the courthouse who heard what had happened to me and she said to definitely write the Judge and he would probably appeal or reconsider or schedule new hearing or whatever.

She didn't realize exactly what had happened and was shocked when I told her.

Basically, I called the police first, because I was being threatened and intimidated to move out when I was a legal tenant. So I called about my rights and AFTER I called, police and they affirmed I was legal. So she was PISSED and decided to call
police she knew I guess, and they came out, twice, and severely harassed me.

Her first police friend threatened to forcefully remove me and I told him I was legal and other police confirmed this, and then I guess he told this mother to file a restraining order against me to force me out. So then this mother harassed me all night and had her friends over while she was out filing for a restraining order.

I didn't know she was doing this, because why would I? I had done nothing wrong at all, and if anything, I figured she was getting an eviction process or something, which she would have lost, but I was moving eventually anyway.

But no, she just totally made up some crazy stuff that never happened, which she even claimed to witness when she was basically never around me. For example, she claimed I was cutting chicken in the kitchen saying "heads are going to roll." LOL. She never saw me preparing food in the kitchen, not even once, and the only time I cut chicken, was with a frickin' butterknife, to cut a slice from my rotesserie chicken which I put in a bowl. She wasn't even there, a man was. I said nothing to him, at all.

And if I had ever wanted to say anything to anyone, "heads are going to roll" is completely out of character. Even my fucking worst enemies know I would never say this and have never, in my life, made a violent threat of any kind of violent nature. The frickin' police and FBI would know this too.

I'm not violent and I don't make threats like that. I threaten to SUE people, not "slice and dice".

Ridiculous.

So I have to defend against crazy lying lady and give the Judge all my evidence and proof of ER stops.

I actually think that because she had her friend there, in the house I was staying at, the fact that her friend assaulted me could be a liability for HER.

For the Nigerian woman. Because of vicarious liability and the fact she let this woman in, and then I was assaulted.

So anyway, someone at the courthouse encouraged me to file charges and other things.

Anyway, there was nothing subtle about their lying. I have known extremely sophiscated liars in my lifetime, and believe me, these people didn't even worry about hiding it.

I'm pretty sure too, that the officers which gave instructions to this woman and refused to take my report of assault when I had it on tape, well, they were overly familiar and chatty and jokey with the son.

I think they all knew eachother from the commission or whatever joint force she's on, which I saw evidence of in a big calendar type program.

Anyway, this isn't one I'm losing.

I'm filing my necessary stuff and getting it underway.

Writing more later!

No comments: