Thursday, January 15, 2009

Photos of My Sectoral Heterochromia & Me




This took forever. I've been figuring out how to download and edit and the editing program I'm not familiar with. I showed this new friend some photos of me looking stern and patrician and he told me to smile. So I grabbed a piece of pizza and stuffed my face and cracked myself up, and then ran my hand through my hair which also made me feel silly so I got the smile photos. I didn't want him to take them because I feel awkward posing for someone. So they're all one-handed. My hair is down to my waist so it would have been better if he'd taken some but I wouldn't let him. ;) I got the eye photos too, but you'll see what I mean, my sectoral heterochromia is very subtle but there. You will see a brown speck or spot in one eye and not the other, at the upper inner (to my nose) of the iris.

Hmmm. I've changed my mind. I'm going to keep this post and pics of sectoral heterochromia (sorry the lighting is bad, I'll take better ones later so you can see the spot more), and then I'll add the photos of me, with the goofy stuff and I guess, displaying my other recessive genes: red hair. It is my natural color--I haven't done anything to my hair for years (yeah, it's about time I DID).

1 comment:

Mama said...

comment on my own post! these photos did not turn out well. but there are others of the heterochromia and i just got a post from an anonymous person who says this trait is present in the eyes of an uncle, aunt, and grandfather, and that heterochromia of the skin is also present in a cousin (and it is also a mark on my son...who has olive complected skin with a white patch).