Monday, January 12, 2009

Wanted: One Very Rich Man

yes, i'll be back to write about dabney and that whole set up. but when i start writing, i don't want to leave anything out, so i'm going to work on it when i have enough energy to finish what i start.

right now, i'm comtemplating a marriage of convenience. i need to marry someone who is very, very, rich, and i don't fucking care how old he is. i need someone who is willing to part with their money for the privilege of "having" me whenever he wants, who will accept it is what it is, a marriage of convenience for perhaps a short duration. first time i marry, will be for money; second time, for love.

I don't care what nationality or country he is from, or position he has. But I am not a harlot and I will not tolerate being a mistress or call girl or infidelity when there are STDs out there.

All I want is your money. If you're okay with that, and all you want is my sex, we should make a deal.

No comments: