Thursday, January 15, 2009

Photo(s) of My Sectoral Heterochromia Hair




I might have posted this along with my eyes, but I'll get better shots of my sectoral heterochromia of my eyes in the future. I also have sectoral heterochromia of my hair, which I've mentioned, with the ash blond patch in the back, and it's not as noticeable now, but you can still see it, I found out tonight. To note, my hair is not dyed or colored or bleached or highlighted in any way. It's completely natural and I've not touched it with color forever. This has always been the pattern of my hair, since I was a baby, according to my parents. I supposedly rubbed out a patch or it fell out and it came back in ash blond instead of red, like the rest of my hair. And then I also have the sectoral heterochromia eyes, and my son may have this trait, because he sectoral heterochromia of his skin, with a patch of white skin that is noticeable and has been there since birth.

I think two of the photos are sort of pointless, but I've included them because I was trying to get aim of the spot. The one ended up just being of my neck, and the other makes my hair just look dirty and doesn't show the contrast with the red, but when it's all spread out like this, it looks dirty blond or ash blond and there isn't any red in it. I got one photo that sort of shows the patch and the difference between my normal and predominant haircolor and the sectoral heterochromia in the blond patch. All for science. Okay, now sign me up for studies where I get paid, or matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match (royalty, of course).

No comments: