Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sign Me Up New Country

Missing my only bra since last week. Looked for it everywhere. It disappeared when the only woman in the house left, along with a bottle of my best foundation.

Grandma didn't take it, I know. Hmm..Maybe I should ask.

But I need that bra.

I'm going to try to meet with a bunch of people today who are internationals and might be able to help me now.

I don't feel very good, so I'll probably stop by to get checked out and for more pain relievers--I'm still waking at night from pain. I don't think it should be this bad. I take the Diaudid with advil.

Any rate, definitely looking for new country to see if anyone is willing to help me with my son. I will sign papers for it. Sign me up.

This country obviously cannot handle their own affairs. If they treat international affairs the way they treat me, no wonder they have enemies and people with a chip on their shoulders. It's like watching the emperor with no clothes, parading about and giving orders. I'm also finding a courthouse to know where to file an action, and may try to talk to a couple of lawyers.

I put some emails out, but no response yet.

No comments: