Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dr. Salemy, Interference from Washington State

So...I just typed in Dr. Salemy into a google search to see what I got. The two doctors who acted like they knew me and were mean to me when I didn't even know who they were, in particular, were two women doctors: Salemy and Collier. Dr. Salemy was in the OBGYN dept and came up to ER where I was and Collier was a resident, I think. Salemy was especially awful, and I wondered why. She even made a point of saying things to me, on an aside, and I saw her expression when another doctor, a good or normal doctor, Dr. Nancy Gaba, took me seriously, overriding Salemy's dismissals and refusal to treat my pain or treat me at all.

So I found a Salemy, but it might be a relative to the woman, because this is a young man, maybe her son? At any rate, guess what? He did all his training at University of Washington, in Seattle, WA, where I had problems after Dr. Butler found out I was going there. Dr. Butler and his father had worked there. Dr. Butler's father is a professor there and has a position of influence and a lot of the cover up about my birth trauma injuries involve Dr. Butler as being responsible or partly responsible as he was there when I was calling for a doctor and he was my PCP and is a licensed OBGYN and did nothing to help me and my son. He was also the one to tell everyone afterwards, that I was "drug seeking" and to get a mental eval.

So lo and behold, it seemed quite clear that this woman Dr. Salemy had a noted interest in me, and wanted to not only minimize my problems, but cause my suffering as well, which I'll explain.

I'm still wondering who she's related to though, and how she knew about me. The male Dr. Salemy, with his info about training at U of W is here: http://www.1800mysurgeon.com/surgeon-profile.cfm/PROVIDERID/1087/SMP/TRUE

Shit. Nailed 'em. This guy is MARRIED to the Dr. Salemy who was in charge of me at last ER to GW AND he was at University of Washington in training when I WAS THERE with my problems. I don't know where he met Salemy. Here is his bio info, link and detail:http://www.mytummytuckusa.com/csaba-magassy/meet-dr-csaba-magassy.htm


About Dr. Salemy

Dr. Shahram Salemy is a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon and Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at the George Washington School of Medicine. A native of Austin, Texas, Dr. Salemy attended Yale University and graduated in 1995 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry. While at Yale, he was involved in several activities and organizations, most notably The Yale Men's Varsity Soccer Team, which he captained in 1994.

Dr. Salemy was then accepted at The Yale University School of Medicine and graduated in 1999. While in medical school, he conducted and published research in both Pediatric Surgery and Cardiothoracic Surgery, and upon graduation was awarded The Connecticut Society of The American Board of Surgeons Prize, an honor reserved for the single graduating medical student who demonstrates excellence in the surgical sciences.

Dr. Salemy spent the next six years of training in Seattle, Washington, at The University of Washington School of Medicine residency program in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, one of America's finest plastic surgery training programs. During his residency he conducted research in the fields of Pediatric and Adult Craniofacial Surgery, research which was subsequently published and which he presented at national plastic surgery meetings.

In 2006, he completed the rigorous two year board certification process by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, the only plastic surgery board recognized by The American Board of Medical Specialties. That same year, he was named one of "America's Top Plastic Surgeons" by The Consumers' Research Council of America, an award which he again won in 2007.

Dr. Salemy joined Dr. Csaba Magassy's group in 2007. He has a special interest in breast reconstruction, rhinoplasty and facial and body rejuvenation. Dr. Salemy utilizes the latest cosmetic surgery techniques and tailors his treatment plan to the patient's individual needs and desires. His goal is for each and every patient to have a positive experience, an outstanding and lasting result, performed in a safe and confidential environment.

Dr. Salemy lives in Washington D.C. with his wife, Dr. Sarah Salemy, a resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology at George Washington University. They enjoy running, photography, and travel.
**********************************
I thought this guy might be her SON. She looks old. And he's a plastic surgeon? She had a good haircut but that was about it. I wonder what he's asked her to have done or what he wishes she'd get done. Okay, tangent. Now I have to find out about HER, and where she is from.

Her husband specialized in pediatric craniofacial surgery research, which is interesting, since I was taking him to U of W with concerns about my son's head injury.

I just found out which team Salemy is on, and she rotates as a resident chief, with guess who? Spitzer. The same Spitzer, I believe, who demanded to know where my fetus was having an independent pathology done. Who was covering for other stuff.
Rotates Among Chiefs:

Sarah Salemy, MD

Roy Khoury, MD

Assaad Semaan, MD

Trimble Spitzer, MD

Wael Khalifa, MD

Shit. I just found out more. Sarah Salemy is FROM Washington State!!!!! That BITCH.
She KNEW who I was and purposefully was mistreating me! Wait until I tell you the things she SAID to me. This woman was involved in obstructing my access to care from the beginning.

She is 1994 alumni from University Prep, in Seattle, Washington. She went to camp there or something and then they list her current address as being in Washington D.C. This University Prep place is in Seattle, and the address is available if you go to the "contact us" link: Here is the link that proves it-- http://alumni.universityprep.org/search/search.asp?bst=sarah+salemy&cdlGroupID=&txt_state=&txt_countr

Here's information about the school: http://www.universityprep.org/about/.

I wonder if it's in the same neighborhood the Butler family lives in. Ha! I guess no one can really be expected to know why I'm so excited to find this information out, when you don't know what she did and said when I went to ER. Just you wait...I am going to finish researching her, and then Collier, and then I'll go back to the ER post about everything that happened last time.

Well, we can see they make a point to be a part of society life in D.C. Here is their photo, husband and wife, but she looks way younger here and this was just 2 years ago. Her hair is in a bob now and she's not that cute. I wonder what happened:
https://www.washingtonlife.com/issues/december-2007/the_great_room_opens/index.php

So Salemy has links to Washington State and her husband has links to U of W. I looked up Collier and couldn't find information--yet. I have other ways of checking things out and I will find out about her and get back to this site to write what I discover. For now, I'm going back to the ER post to detail exactly what happened at last visit.

No comments: