Friday, January 23, 2009

Hollywood Calls

Well, not really. But when I was waitressing I had a couple of producer indie film people encourage me to get into acting. I said I didn't have any experience but they said I had a good "look" and there was something about me.

Would that not be totally hilarious if I ended up acting?

I am so frickin' shy. I don't think I could do it, though I was good at it when I was younger. So I said I'd look into the number they gave me. Who knows, maybe I could vent a little through some kind of staged drama.

A play would be fun, maybe and I hear theater is okay around here. Probably bc half of the spies in town are perfecting their acting skills through method acting and stage experience.

This guy said to me, we all act every day of our lives. We're all actors.

Hmm. We'll see. Maybe I will try it.

No comments: