Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hair Samples for Drug Testing

I was growing my hair out so I could prove I'd never taken drugs when CPS claimed I was, including no use of marijuana. I only took narcotics prescribed for pain I really had, and CPS tried to claim it was recreational or unnecessary and that I'd been "shopping" for doctors. Which is a lie.

I did have to go from doctor to doctor, because the Wenatchee docs would write letters or call other doctors to prejudice my care, and I had a hard time getting the pain killers I needed, for actual pain.

At any rate, I had a bunch of people tell me to just cut my hair because hair isn't a drug "timeline" like I had thought it was. I had thought hair would show markers and indicate dates of use. But then I had a lot of people telling me all hair would show is if I'd used or not, and they said if I used pot just a few months ago, it wouldn't show the dates, and my hair would indicate simple use of pot, the entire strand or shaft of hair being affected.

I have just read this may be incorrect. Henri Paul, the driver for Princess Diana, had his hair analyzed, and the hair shows exact or approximate dates of use.

So it appears I can use my hair still, to prove I was never drug seeking or taking pot when Wenatchee claimed I was. It will corroborate my account that I never tried pot until after my son was taken and a month or so after I was in Whatcom county, after being kicked out of Canada because of U.S. defamation.

No comments: