Sunday, January 4, 2009

very tired and going to sleep

I am barely keeping my eyes open I'm so tired. Just really tired and fatigued. I'm eating fine, but I'm really, really tired.

listened to several versions of "aint no sunshine when you're gone" and then other stuff...i'm eating well, but sooooo, so, sleepy i'm goin back to bed. I have to look up some stuff about lawsuits and also, listened to kravitz. like his sunshine version. then listened to it's not over til it's over, and will you marry me. i guess i'll write about some heart stuff happening to me in ER and then nap and write later. I have to finish writing about my conversation with my mom. and about my brother calling.

I don't know what happened to my sleeping pills either. i had a bottle of them here and they're gone. the pancake syrup also went missing but i think the grandma took it. I'll have to ask her, bc if she didn't there is a case of the missing pancake syrup, and I may have done something with it sleepwalking, but I don't think this is the case. i just checked. yeah, the grandma moved it. so it wasn't missing. i don't know where my sleeping pills are--looked for them everywhere. will probably turn up. only other thing missing is a bottle of foundation which was in plain view on the sink but it disappeared when a woman was moving out.

No comments: