Thursday, January 15, 2009

More About Police & "Politician"-Suicide

I've more to say about this, for sure, which is why I'm reserving a spot here to come back to. You have no idea, and I was too tired to write very much last night, and this morning, I realized I'd forgotten to add many important details. So, I will come back to it, and I'm still planning to write about Dabney of course, out of concern, and I'm not distracted much, but I want to write about things I've seen in the news first.

Oh, and I was thinking, how funny that once upon a time, filing a slanderous restraining order complaint against me, when I was already a little depressed, was enough to create my one suicide attempt. I realized, even though my circumstances are quite similar to conditions, I told Christa, had contributed to this past attempt, in fact, in almost every way, I realized this last night and thought, "My GOD how I've grown!" I say this in almost a joking way, but it's true too--what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

I don't feel weakened in the least this time around, and told these people I'd see them in court. They looked surprised. What did they expect? to see me on a stretcher?

It's just not working this time. And it hit me last night, how parallel things are, and yet how same effect has not been produced in the least. In fact, I realized I am going to go back and contest and file something regarding the one that did produce such an effect, years ago, by Kaempf. It may take time, but I'm coming full circle on every single thing that has been done to me (and my son).

I have not forgotten anything, and I will seek justice on every point.

No comments: