Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Miscarriage Aftermath & Bleeding

Then, I went home, in pain, and bled a river in the bathroom when I was about to take a bath. I freaked out a little bit, because ever since the miscarriage I've been bleeding, but it's pink and brown or dark blood. This was blood that just poured out all at once and then there were clots, some with white material in it, not like normal clots. It was clots with stringy strong pure white tissue mixed in it. Like, red and white marbled clots.

So someone thought I'm just having a normal period. If so, I haven't bled like that for a "normal period" for about 8 months so it caught me off guard. Two roommates saw it. I normally wouldn't think it was a big deal, but I don't know with all the hemmorhage and then this white stringy crap in the clots. I mean, what the hell is that? OH, and I checked my cervix and it is NOT closed. So maybe it's never closed, or like I said, I have incompetent cervix, because no one was forcing anything for the miscarriage, and I told the doctors I was losing water and mucus plug a long time ago.

The fact that there is stringy white material in the clots may indicate this is still placental product. So I guess I'm "keeping an eye on it".

No comments: