Friday, January 9, 2009

Yes, I Have Some Questions

I'm starting to wonder about Dr. Douglass and Dr. Davis now.

Why was Douglass, from PGE, trying to cover for Davis.

I would like to know what religion Stephan P. Davis is, and why that MRI machine wasn't working properly, so that it would actually stop a heartbeat.

I believe it was intentional, at this point. There were too many attempts to hide things, and way too many machinery malfunctionings for this all to be 'coincidental'. I think someone either wanted to abort the babies FOR the father, or just to spite me, regardless. There was no reason an MRI machine would have done this, had it not been tampered with or working badly enough.

Not only that, I had people deliberately giving me medications they knew would abort any ectopic, after they did sonograms, and REFUSED to give me painkillers when they KNEW these medications caused very severe pain. That is not normal or standard practice, and the fact it happened more than once is suspect.

Then they refuse to release the fetus for independent pathology, in a timely manner, after trying to keep me from being able to sign forms to begin with. The want the evidence to destroy itself.

Then I have sonogram photos disappearing from the record.

Some of these people intentionally were trying to cause problems.

I have my driver's license and cell phone disappearing when I need them most, until everyone is sure I've fully miscarried.

No one has the number of equipment malfunctions that I saw happening at PGE when I was there, and one of them killed my baby(ies). They then tried to shrink down the ectopic twin, hoping I and no one else would know. Maybe even thought I would die to death, from bleeding, as Christa said she was going to write a story about.

I remember when Christa told me she was going to write a book about a woman who was gang raped and then had others take her baby away to be raised by them while she was bleeding to death. I remember when she was telling me about this synopsis idea. I thought it was creepy then. This was when she was talking about how did I want to die.

I don't care if someone claims this is paranoia. It's not. These things happened, and it's odd, and especially considering all the other things that have happened.

No comments: