Friday, April 10, 2009

Australian English Woman

I talked to a really nice Australian-English woman today who married an American man. She lives in Leavenworth.

I gave her part of the story but not the truth on most things, because I felt she might know someone from this area, from the state, or who knows. You just never know who is sitting next to you, and asking questions, for what reason.

So I gave her a half-truthful story of how I met my fiance and how long we've known eachother and our situation and love. I played it off as an "arrangment" and one where I didn't know him very well, but she didn't say anything revealing other than to "run".

It was still nice to chat with her. But I know people from Washington and this area in general, probably want dirt to work with, and would like to construct something unpleasant or perhaps they feel they're doing good but might end up doing me or my son harm by misconstruing what I've said.

So unless I'm in court, I'm under no obligation to state how I really feel about my fiance and what our relationship is like.

I am putting my son first, in all things. In all things. I am most devoted and PROTECTIVE, as a mother, and I would never do anything or be with anyone whom I feel might jeopardize our safety. I only want the best things in life for my son and my judgment is sound.

No comments: