Thursday, April 30, 2009

music tonight

Taking a break and getting ready to upload some things.

About a week ago I heard a very cool series of songs about the moon. Won't forget it. It was really beautiful and memorable. I think I was on Ella Fitzgerald radio or something and it had a nice mix of older songs.

Tonight I heard that English lingo-accented "Beautiful all the time" song on the radio while driving and right now I'm listening to New Wave music with New Order as my starter and then "the killing moon".

I like Electric "Twisted Tenderness". first time I've heard this one and I scrolled to see who the group was and where they were from. UK of course.

I sort of feel like someone is with me tonight. Pet Shop Boys "Always on my Mind" following "The Killing Moon". I dunno. Just makes me think.

I had some good guesses today, and some misses. I asked this bartender, out of the blue, "You are a big snowboarder aren't you?" and he looked at me and with a raised eyebrow said it was his life. He didn't have logos for the sport anywhere on his clothing but I just guessed it. Then I tried to guess with his manager. I missed on the first two and then hit something. Well, the first one was sort of half and half. Then the one I got was when I asked if he had family in real estate and he said yes, his mother was a realtor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belvedere Vodka is imported from Poland.

Mama said...

Thank you!

This was a comment from someone who either overheard me, in person, tonight, or...?

I asked the bartender and people working here where Belvedere was from because I saw that it is imported but I didn't know where from.

I like it better than Grey Goose. Go Poland!