Friday, April 3, 2009

I Saw Turtles (flash of picture before my eyes)

I have to document another "vision" or "picture" that flashed before my eyes when I was in the taxi with this new acquaintance/friend of last night.

He put his head on my shoulder. I was pretty sober but he was sort of passing out. When he did, or at some point, I saw TURTLES. He told me he worked with fish, but I saw this green turtle before my eyes, out of the blue, for no reason.

I asked him, "I just had this picture of turtles flash before my eyes." He said, "Really? I used to have turtles in the house we're going to now."

There were not any turtles there at the time, but I saw one large turtle in particular, for some reason. A green turtle. Not tons of turtles. Just one. And it was just a brief flash of a photo type of deal.

Then we got to his place and it was like a pet store in the downstairs because he's got tons of aquariums. He's the Fish guy! Kinda cool and interesting man too.

No comments: