Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Erickson's Defense for Wenatchee Medical Professionals

Michelle Erickson proves she is more interested in the best interests of Wenatchee medical professionals, than my son's best interests.

I told her, with Exxon overhearing the conversation, that I could not file a medical malpractice claim on behalf of my son when he was not in my guardianship.

I told her I'd been trying to file for him and me, but that my statutes had expired. My son's statutes have not expired, but I can't file for him when he's out of my care. He has damages which should be compensated for, and my own damages go a long way towards proving this was not a "sponataneous" "natural" delivery. My own injuries help show what my son's injuries were.

I told Michelle my son has been diagnosed with enamel dysplasia and that I was told it may have affected his incoming permanent teeth and he'd have to have veneers. The dentists said it was caused by pressure from overlong labor and traumatic childbirth.

The first thing Michelle did, was JUMP to the defense of Wenatchee medical professionals. She said my son had been to a dentist 3 times in my aunt's care and that my son's teeth were fine and there was nothing "wrong" with them.

I said, "Really? If that's true, that's great, because it's a miracle. I've never heard of tooth enamel regrowing itself." I told her it was a little strange that in MY care, the dentists concurred he had a tooth abnormality, caused by traumatic childbirth, but that in my aunt's care, when my aunt was taking my son to a dentist set up by THEIR offices, he suddenly had no teeth problems.

Not only that, my son already has documented cavities, at his age, and the dentists said he would be more prone, because of the lack of enamel.

Who is going to pay for veneers if he needs them?

I know my son was also having speech difficulties and I believe he still needs evaluation by someone outside of WENATCHEE. There is nothing harmful in having an independent professional evaluate my son, but Wenatchee doesn't want this and goes to great lengths to prevent this from happening. My son WAS having speech issues, but it wasn't psychological. He was trying to speak and couldn't articulate things he wanted to say. There is a brain injury firm that noted my son's head injury affected the same spot that processes speech. But of course, the state wants nothing to do with this evidence.

No comments: