Sunday, April 5, 2009

They Call Me Mellow Yellow

Haha. Yesterday I kept thinking of the color yellow and then today I wasn't even thinking about it and I put on a bright yellow shirt with blue writing on it and Exxon shows up with a similiar, bright yellow t-shirt with blue writing on it. It's like a perfect matching yellow with cobalt blue and then he has white on his shirt and I have my white jacket with me.

I told him I had a poem or image of the color yellow yesterday and here we were, both wearing yellow.

I saw a photo of his mom and asked him if she got migraines. It wasn't an ESP guess though, I made the guess on a logical or perhaps intuitive level, because I looked at her and I saw one of her eyes was more open than the other one and because I get the droopy eye with migraine and because it's sort of related to stroke in a mild way, I thought maybe she got migraines. He said she does, and that they're on one side of her head all the time.

Last night we went to a Colombian restaurant and I had the Mariscosa (? sp.), a tomato based soup with seafood and cilantro. It was really good and Spanish style. It had prawns, scallops, octopus, oysters, and salmon. I was in the mood for scallops actually.

I really, really, like seafood.

No comments: