Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Recording Device Problems At State Office

So it begins again.

The first visit I had with my son, I brought my laptop and tried to connect to wifi. Wi-fi was available but as soon as I brought it up and tried to connect, all the availability disappeared. Not so unusual except for the timing. What happened at the last visit was stranger.

I brought TWO different recording devices to my last visit with my son. Since the monitor and the state worker, Erickson, were lying about my son's interactions with me, and claiming he wasn't afffectionate or bonded to me, I decided having an audio recorder wasn't enough. A friend gave me some money to buy a video recorder. So I set it up.

What was interesting, is that these devices kept shutting down, BOTH of them, at the SAME TIME. It wasn't that the batteries weren't any good, or that one device was malfunctioning or was old.

If that was the case, they wouldn't be shutting down, on cue, at the same time.

No comments: