Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Inappropriate" to Michelle Erickson (or, "CPS Bikes In Need of Repair")

This woman finally gets back to me, after I've documented requests to arrange for so-called "services" for over a month, and says I shouldn't be documenting anything in writing.

It would be so nice if all my communication was telephonic so there is zero trace of my efforts to contact CPS and how they ignore these attempts.

She went off about some different things and personal details and I made a point of saying that for someone who slanders me so comfortably, harasses me, and traumatizes me and my son and accuses my son of "binge eating" (when he's so skinny right now it breaks my heart and he feels more like eating when his mother is around so assumes that's "binging")...I told this fucked up woman that for someone making so many judgment calls on things she knows nothing about:

"YOUR weight has certaintly shot up!"

The woman weighs about 50 lbs more than the last time I saw her.

She is so obese right now I was feeling SORRY for her when I saw her yesterday. I thought, "Oh my God." THAT, her own insecurity issues which probably fuel her resentment and harassment torwards me, and her first-time nervousness around me, gave me a sense of pity for the woman.

Michelle's response to my comment was: "That's inappropriate."

Lol. Inappropriate that I am making a nasty comment but it's perfectly "appropriate" for her to do the same to ME and about me to others?

This whole thing is off-the-chain-wrong. I'm talking about a fucking bicycle chain that's dragging the ground when Michelle Erickson is trying to ride a fucking bike for the CPS shit.

No comments: