Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dept. of State Page

I made it. I made it to the Dept. of State page. lol. Actually, it's sort of interesting because there's news about the world and different countries. The one that caught my eye was one about Israel and Palestine and a 2 state situation.

I think maybe Israel is turning into agreement on this...On how to find a place, somewhere, for the Palestinians. Which is really good.

How can anyone not feel sad for the kids there and their families, when even their own Muslim brothers and sisters BLOCK them from trying to immigrate to their countries? They won't let them in and they're just stuck in this weird spot. I don't know enough about all the wars to know what the greivances are, but I hope they can all figure something out, to alleviate suffering. Just to have a place to exist and try to find support for their families, and happiness.

I think it must be that even those in Israel feel some sympathy, right? I mean, despite all the problems, a little sympathy for those who don't have their own place to go.

Oh, and by the way, a couple of days ago, after I had mentioned Russian Jews, I met a TON of Russian Jews, people coming into the cafe. A lot of people from Russia.

I've been having dreams about my son. They've all been dreams that he's sad and misses me and needs me.

I'm planning on visiting him this week, in Wenatchee, and then returning to Maryland.

I also said I'd go to someone for a psych eval, who is based in Maryland. I don't trust anything that is through the state of Washington, but this woman sounds halfway normal and experienced and she's not doing an I.Q. thing (which seems irrelevant and unnecessary for parenting), and just basic MMPI and Rorshach stuff. I know I'll be fine with the Rorshach. I never see hideous things in the ink blots. I see science--plants, flowers, insects, and skeletons (anatomy).

What I was shocked by, though, is that she practices whatever that analysis is, and for this, she has someone go to her FOUR or FIVE times a WEEK for an HOUR. Can you even IMAGINE? It's more than going to soccer practice or something, and it's for the shrink and not even for something like...I don't know. I can't imagine.

I'm going to get an independent eval but I told Wenatchee to throw whomever they wanted at me. If a psych writes me up wrong, it's THEIR reputation, not MINE, because I've already dated a ton of shrinks and people have known me on a daily basis who know there's nothing wrong with me.

I told Exxon about maybe working for the Dept. of State and he was fine with it. He supported it and he supports my going to law school as well. He said he thought I'd be a good lawyer.

I do have some very serious concerns about actually working for any government department of the United States. A lot of bad has been done to me and my son, because of slander, and most of these agencies, which are all U.S., have refused to correct themselves or their employees and take blame for what they did or have done. So i do have serious concerns and would have to feel that some of these things have been resolved.

No comments: