Friday, April 10, 2009

If You Love Me, You'll Give Me The World

I don't miss anything. I remember seeing a photo of "the world" on a law firm's website and I'm hoping they can help me.

One lawyer in D.C. heard what has happened and pointed me to his firm. He said to shoot out an email and they'll hook me up with a firm in Washington, to sue the state for Section 1983 violations.

It is all I want. I want someone to please help me, on behalf of my son and even just the sake of the law and justice. What has been done is very, very, wrong, and even now I'm just being told to jump through all their hoops, when they didn't even obtain those hoops fairly or in a legal way.

I know someone must care enough about me and my son, and that they believe in us. I believe any jury would too. Anyone I talk to is absolutely stunned it's even possible, and then they're more shocked that it was even documented and there is evidence. It is just flagrant disregard of the law.

No comments: