Sunday, April 12, 2009

images of hitchens/first "i love you" and first menage trois offer

the atlantic
going to the pacific
leaving mr. hitchens behind
my chris this and chris that
in hotel with lions again
the lions den
reading by the bath about marx
back, says hitchens, like the terminator
not able to focus on his lovely prose
noticing the odd advertisements
at the bottom and to the side
for men's shoes size wide
E to EEEEEEEEE
what kind of foot is that
i wonder?
a circle? is the shoe a round disc?
a muffin for the foot
and then i noticed the machinery
for exercise
just four minutes a day on some crazy
contraption hitchens is laughing at
over a shot of whiskey
far more complicated than suzanne somers' stuff
it looks like a wrecked handglider
i understand the ads along the side
for fine teas and foreign language
but fat feet?
i want to have a look at hitchens' pieds
a mi, oh my, might we have obelisks
or pie in the sky
********************************************
banana cream pie on easter

on pies, banana cream with whipped topping
in place of eyes, why i have no idea
but next i hear the tambourine and it's a pie
being shaken from the tin
against the rump of the gin rummy
a pizza high on a stand of arm thrown by a child
be my moon--that's amore!
****************************************************
love @ the skating rink

candles twisting flames like a barber's pole
red light white hot rising and falling
like a japanese fan fluttering from her hand
nodding slowly bowing at the waist
from the rim looking over in a glance
kimono fire dance casting sparks like prisms across
a disco floor
at the roller skating rink
sharks of light scattering
biting at the heels of the lovers with every fall
sit spin on the ice
ball is dropping on new years eve
************************************************

ahahaaa. I have to document this--I was just offered my first
menage trois with two good looking men. I was like, Oh migosh, i think
i totally gave the wrong idea. And had to explain myself and thanked them for the nice compliment and opportunity, but told them i'm not really that adventurous and i'm engaged. good looking guys though! so funny... i said if y'all want to hang out and talk or watch a movie or eat out or something, that would be cool with me, but i'm not into more. It was completely my fault i think, because I take for granted men are like my brothers or something.

i got this, right after my fiance said "i love you" for the first time, to me. ummm. yeah, we're engaged, but we're a little more 'reserved' in some ways. he said something about my being his wife and then said "i love you" and hung up.
**********************************************888
oh to be so free!

i think they are watching me
the pool people
the ghosts sitting around the hot tub outdoors
the pennies have been smiling at me all day
grinning, in fact, plotting against me
with their wicked ways and deceptive copperhead tongues wagging
my merlot has losts it's top again, mouthing off cork cockwise
and the fire detector has eyes, i know
beady green eyes for spying
as i am dancing wildly to "she's a maniac"
and terence trent d'arby
the mirror has been glaring at me all day
as i squint to see my reflection
i see only an image of my kindred spirit
she's much older than i am
aiyaiyaiay the advil escaped today and i've no idea how
or why they spread themselves out in groups of three
i have two queen beds
but i'm the only queen and yet...i swear...to god...
my king was sleeping in the bed next to me last night
breathing heavily
i am putting myself on the list for liquor de violette
from austria, thinking of how this has been calling me
from my girlish days sucking on candies from granny's tin
of violet candies from france. there were rose candies too
but violet ones were best
thinking and unraveling, trying to unpackage all these things
just in time for a dependency hearing
because the state still has nothing on me
feeling sorry for their blight on bloom and blossoms,
i am stringing their miseries onto the laundry line with clothespins
as i spin into a delirium mixing all my best moves with my agile body
and very stiff neck
too many months in a C-collar to be loose enough for head rolls
and shoulder shrugs
i try because we all have our set backs
i was in a body brace for far too long
someone is still pulling threads from the thaw off of my skin

(hahahaa. my fiance called me after I started writing this image. if he reads my stuff, he's probably wondering what in the world. i wrote this from the idea that i am "paranoid schitzo" on a play of the assumption)

No comments: