Friday, April 24, 2009

My Son's Tear Stain

I will write about my visit with my son which was today, tomorrow. At least, more tomorrow. I feel sad though, because he came to me polite and in decent spirits but I noticed a tear stain on one of his cheeks. It was a straight line of slightly dried white salty residue from a tear track. It was just on one cheek, trailing from his eye to the middle of his cheek. It made me sad because it hadn't even been wiped away. A tear had rolled down his face and he hadn't even wiped it away himself.

We then played and had fun and at the end of the visit, he wanted to come back to me, and tried to walk back to me, from Pablo's car and from Pablo, across the parking lot. He was forced to go back into the car.

My son wants to see his own mother and the state has forced him to be with a family that is not the one he chooses. My son chooses me and has always chosen me, and yet the state puts their own personal vendettas and determination to be "right" before my son's desires and best interests.

I told the Judge I had new evidence which warranted New Trial and he said I could bring forth a motion for this if I cared to do so. I am still collecting the evidence and then I plan to do this. I have enough to prove my case. In the meantime, I'm doing "services" that I don't even need, but I fully intend to ask for a New Trial.

I love you Oliver. You know and will know one day, how much. I am doing the best that I can, to be sure you are returned to me and without prejudice to my name, and I have done everything with you in mind, as my priority. Hang in there and I'm praying for you that you will have affection, peace, and protection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." --A Great Voice From Heaven (Revelation 21:3-4)