Friday, April 10, 2009

Venting Today

My opinion is that there is NO FUCKING HOPE for this department. The entire department over here needs to be CLEANED OUT. I am not even kidding. And when I get harassment by Erickson and Scanlon, but THEN find out part of this is THROUGH or UNDER the direction of their supervisors, you just wonder why the top dogs still have a job. Erickson harassed me and when I made a point, she then said she'd "have to check" with her "supervisor" first. Her direct supervisor is Jennifer Godfrey and above Godfrey is the entire director, Russ, who should have had some good sense in the very beginning of this whole mess, and voluntarily dismissed their allegations and the case against me, as he was, in the very beginning, telling me he was CONSIDERING. CPS could have prevented a major lawsuit and trauma to a young child, and his mother, by being willing to admit they made a mistake. But no, they chose instead to try to railroad everything through, and with help from their own PDS and a lousy judge, they DID. And they keep the shit up, too. I am going OFF, because of this. But to get back to the point of what happened with my ATTEMPT to VISIT my son...

First of all, I tried to call--oh hang on, I'm going to make space for a coupole other posts and then come back to this one. (I'm so pissed I'm totally writing from stream of consciousness and venting and I had to make the point, in another post, about how much I hate Wenatchee, and if my one true love asked me to live with him here I'd have to tell him to fuck off. But then, I realize, it is TRUE, I cannot blame the WHOLE town. Dear God, HELP me. I came into town smiling and rallying all the people in the bar together, and I swear to God, three minutes with these CPS fuckers and I'm ready to flip everybody off, at every fucking intersection. But, there are some good people here, and the town, I mean, the locale itself cannot be blamed. I mean, this town just needs to be incorporated into King County, and at least half of the old generational population needs to die off as more of the latino and Russian and other and newer more modern American population moves in. I have seen ONE black person since I've been here besides. ONE. I almost wanted to say to him, after he helped me with directions, "Hey, by the way, it's good to see a brother in town" but of course I restrained myself. I've had some very hard stares today as well, while walking. Mainly, I'm noticing most of the animosity coming from WHITE men, and some WHITE women. I know I was getting it a little bit with Latinos before, but I think some of them have figured me out better by now, and that I was actually trying to help with some situations here. Oh, and as a side note, I had thai food today. I wanted Chinese food, in a bad way, for breakfast, but everything was closed so I went to Taco Bell where I was complimented on my Spanish again. And then I had Thai or I guess it's Vietnamese and I noticed the guy was playing some decent music so I asked which station. It wasn't a radio station. It was his Ipod he said, and it was a bunch of 80s stuff and, predominantly The Cure. There is this woman next to me talking about getting a job through NPR (public radio) and she looks/sounds cool and she has mentioned she has a relative with brain cancer which is also interesting and I might ask her what she's up to later. I think I'm going to put this in a different venting today post).

No comments: