Friday, April 3, 2009

Talked to My Son Oliver Tonight

I felt very concerned, with this bad vibe thing, and called for my son and someone let me talk to him, for the first time in months, against state "orders" which were unfounded to begin with.

My son sounded so sad, like his voice was about to break and he questioned, over and over: "Mama? mama? mama?" over and over and over.

He knew my voice and he remembers me and knew it was me and I could tell he missed me. He talked to me a little but he's still having speech problems and then he said "I have to take a nap!" over and over.

I knew then, that he was distressed. It is only 4 p.m. over there and my son wouldn't say he had to take a nap unless he was depressed and wanted to lie down to comfort himsself and suck his thumb.

I asked what had been going on, in the last hour, and my uncle said Oliver had been with hiim while he was cleaning out a cabin.

I just feel very bad about the whole thing. It is wrong that my son is out of my full supervision. I don't know if he was sitting around to the side, or what was going on and how he was feeling, at all.

My son misses me and needs me and he is best with me. I give him absolute and undivided attention and I never talk down to him.

It is really horrible what the state has done to my little boy, at the behest of Wenatchee medical professionals who LIED about me, to cover themselves and slander me prior to their being sued for medical malpractice.

They disrupted the life of a boy who was and is so very happy with his mother.

No comments: