Thursday, May 14, 2009

Anne Coulter Sterilized For Potential "Risk of Imminent Harm" to Children

I have not had my son taken because he was ever in danger of any harm at all. I had my son taken out of vengeance, because of pressure by those who knew I had grounds to sue them for medical malpractice. I now have records to prove it.

The fact that I write about people on my blog doesn't make others very happy. It is not, however, evidence of mental illness. If anything, it's evidence of a strength to say what I want to say, regardless of consequence, if I feel it should be said and is of public or personal importance.

Imagine if Anne Coulter had children and was on welfare and said the things she says and writes. She would have been locked up. The only difference between me and Anne is money and power. CPS targets those who are vulnerable.

How does CPS go from offering me and my son a "one-way bus ticket out of the state of Washington" to TAKING my son when I legally left for Canada with him?

Why was it okay with CPS to have me and my son LEAVE WA, when they knew I was trying to find a WA licensed attorney, but then they TAKE my son when I refused and held ground, and then try to FORCE us to stay here, in their territory?

Imagine Howard Stern, as a woman with children. He has children but no one cares what he says or writes because he's the "shock jock". Jock. Key word there. He's a jock so it's okay.

If Howard Stern was a woman, he would be another thing altogether. He'd be a Margaret Cho and Marge doesn't have children herself, yet. And if any of these individuals had less money or power, they would be offending others without the protection of money to pay for lawyers and THEY would be "at risk" of abuse by CPS.

No comments: