Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Psychic Guesses Are Good Again!

I have another report to make about my guessing game. Below I've pasted a communication I had recently, omitting irrelevant parts and concealing ID. The thing that's weird, is semi-automatic came to mind without work and I didn't even know what it was, what kind of gun, so I had to look it up later, on wiki. And I didn't know what the mask was about. But this is what he had to say about my gift:




hi
Message: Hey Cam!



It has taken me some time to process your psychic e-mail.
I can't tell you any of the details, but some years ago, after I finished my Ph.D. in Political Science, I did work as an undercover operative for a certain branch of the federal government. So, many of the items you listed are very close to home. By the way, my dog is named (MAX...name change).

Are you always so accurate at this game?



-------------------- Previous message sent Thu May 14, 2009 --------------------

Hi doc, I hope my stream of consciousness didn't scare you off. You haven't said if any of fits or not!

I am not entirely serious about it, but every now and then I make some good guesses about people.

I have NO idea why semi-automatic came to mind, and the mask, because I've never even owned a gun and I don't go shooting either, but I just wrote what popped into mind on a whim.

Don't take it too seriously. If I'm RIGHT about something, then tell me though!

I need to know if I'm any good at this guessing game.

Take care,
Cam


-------------------- Previous message sent Wed May 13, 2009 --------------------

Hi! Hmmm...took another look at your photo for making a guess about what you teach. Political science came to mind but that may be because you look the part and you're in the D.C. area where there's a higher rate of people in that field.

When I first saw teacher, and made first contact, I almost wanted to say something more along the lines of liberal arts, but today P.S. came to mind.

Let me see if I can guess something about you that's random but just pops to mind and you tell me if I'm right or not...

MAX (name change by Cam to conceal id), poppies, planetary science, magazines, a semi-automatic. face mask or face guard or shield.

Any of these things stand out?

My random stream of consciousness...


-------------------- Previous message sent Wed May 13, 2009 --------------------



I haven't told you what I actually teach. Any guesses?

No comments: