Thursday, May 14, 2009

Witness Statement #11 About Care of Oliver

To whom it may concern‏
From: char (charpino@centurytel.net)
Sent: Thu 5/14/09 10:52 AM
To: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)

My name is Charliene Garrett I work for DSHS in Medical Lake, Wa. as an Attendant Counslor 2 at Lakeland Village. I am Cameo Garrett's cousin.

I came up for a couple days to visit in 2006. We stayed in a hotel. Cameo came to visit us at the hotel with her son Oliver. Our babies were both around the same age. I felt her interactions were appropriate and heartfelt twards her son....nothing unusal to cause any concern.

We came to visit again the next summer as well. We stayed at her house overnight. I felt her house was messy but didn't affect her son or the way they interacted with each other. Oliver had his own play space and lots of learning toys. He was only allowed to watch tv once a day. He was well fed and given lots of choices. She watched him very carefully when we went to play at the park.

As a mandatory reporter I did not feel her son to be in any danger. I felt Cameo was a good mommy and just having a hard time with her medical issues with little time to keep her house up being a single mommy.

Thank you.

No comments: