Monday, December 28, 2009

Car Crash (I Didn't Do It)

I got out of my visit with my son and was standing there. There were police outside and inside for some reason, don't know what. Then more police, about 4 cars total and really, it didn't look necessary because there was nothing going on (to my knowledge). So I was standing facing the road as more police come in, and BAM, right in front of me, a car crash.

Everyone was okay. No one harmed at all. One of those fender-bender things. One officer walked by me and I said, still standing, "I didn't do it" and he cracked up laughing. I can't tell how many times...

So then I'm walking by the crash and a couple state workers are pulling out, one glaring at me and looking at the wreck, as if I have the evil eye or something.

The attention of the police was then on the new wreck.

Kind of weird. But anyway.

I wonder if I should walk around with a little "magic wand" like, a stick with a pink star at the end or something. That would really freak people out. Car crash? I'll stand there with my little wand and give it to the police when they arrive, and say "I didn't do it." No, a wand with a pom-pom at the end. No, with a big wobbly eyeball bouncing around. Yeah....donna mess with me or I'll look at you!

Anyway, I was glad everyone was okay. They got out of their cars right away and were walking around and seemed to be fine. The one guys hood was totally folded back which was surprising but he looked okay and sort of shocked but fine.

I should have handed over my red lipstick to the officer as I said, "I think this is causing a lot of trouble."

I'm totally joking but I think I've witnessed about 6 car wrecks, in front of my eyes, in the last 6 months.

No comments: