Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tampered Unemployment Claim

Well I called my former employer again to find out how long ago the state had requested information from them, because D.C. claims they have no info and then Washington State claims they have no info. And I filed in August, and everyone knew the situation then.

My boss said she submitted all the paperwork over at least 4 months ago. In the beginning. That's why, she said, she didn't know why I kept calling about stuff. So I got her fax number and she's going to submit the information to me.

My claim should have been processed within a month and instead it's taken 5 months so far.

Not only that, I've had information disappearing from the computer system or at least my filed weekly claims are not always getting registered even when I get the notification they are. So this forces me to go back and do all this paperwork.

No comments: