Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Photos



(I did "I love you" wrong. I didn't realize until photos were taken so it's not any kind of symbol except for I love you "done wrong")




(where's the crop?!)




(these are supposed to be "I love you" in sign language signs, but I think I have my hands backwards--does that make it "I love me"? lol)







(I wasn't joking when I said my hair was a little 'ratty' like a horsewomans. I'm out of everything! I'm out of hairspray and gel and shine and out of make-up practically...I am thinking "Go on disability until I get my unemployment just so I can still try to be pretty now and then?" It's coming down to a choice between "pretty and nuts" and "ugly and sane". I don't know which one is better.)




(this is the one where housemate cracked up, saying I had the same smile as the horse, and I burst out laughing bc it's true!)






(I need a bigger horse)





Me, on Christmas. Me and I brought in some old rocking horse that belongs to my housemate, for a tribute to my dream that I had where some woman gave me a toy horse with a ribbon around the tail. Lol. In one of the photos I was told, today, that my smile looks like the horses smile.

I have Psalm 35 in my heart today and I had the verse come to mind last night, as I was journaling, the one from Isaiah about mounting on wings of eagles and renewing ones strength. Finally, Paul's words on the peace that transcends all understanding, and to be thankful in all times, good and bad, for the good things that the Lord has done. I have one enormous debt of gratitude to give to my Lord who keeps me strong in the worst possible circumstances and who protects me and brings me peace and assurance, in the middle of very hard times and persecution. Even with what is going on with my son, I hope that it can be said of me, that my strength is amazing and that it will be known the credit for anything remarkable from me, comes from God. I keep thinking about King David lately. The King David going from cave to cave basically, made to move around without respite.

As for the photos, the place is kind of a mess! The housemate told me to crop but they're not glamour shots. This is my reality right now. I'll delete some of these after I get them up, but I can't really see what they look like until they're online first.

Oh, and I didn't have that horse dream about THIS toy horse! It was buried beneath covers and I found it a couple weeks after I had my dream. I did think, "Umm...strange." I looked for a ribbon. But there was no ribbon and in the dream it was much smaller and more blended in color (mane and body). I don't love these photos because I'm fatter and older looking, but well, what can I say? Alvaro knew how to dress me and keep my hair coifed. Now I have this weird loopy curl which I know he would have spotted and fixed straightaway.
Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone.
****************
Like this..."Sweet 16" by Billy Idol.
********
I was going to start doing video clips of myself but right after I wrote about it, my housemate had massive problems with his computer and couldn't do.

Mmmm, what other news? Umm...No love interest I guess. I guess that's news. I've gone a great while being completely celibate again. Seven months. Aside from 3 days that were a long time ago after I separated. Haven't kissed a soul. Well, maybe someone's soul has been kissed. I wouldn't know, because I haven't run into anyone to really date at all. But if I have a soulmate, maybe our souls have kissed in passing. I think it's too bad, because I feel I should be with someone great, and be able to share many things, but I feel just as secure in keeping to myself and staying in reserve for the right person. I am going to be in love next time around, completely and fully in love, and if I'm not, I'll be celibate forever.
**************
Listening to Billie Holiday: "Sophisticated Lady" and "Georgia on my mind" and on. I used to have her on cassette way back when.

No comments: