Friday, December 18, 2009

Computer Deletions and Bad Vibe

I had a horrible vibe from around 8:30 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Just horrible. Got upset about my son, and what's going on and then I went to someone's house to ask for a loan with NSA, which I didn't want to do, but I felt I should, to say I've tried everything, and he couldn't give me a loan.

I called my uncle's house and he said they are willing to allow visits at their house, so this is a good step and I can let my lawyer know. He said anything negative said to a state worker, to CPS, by my aunt, might have been a misunderstanding.

So then I got back to my computer at the house and started it up and it started saying it was removing corrupt files and deleting a ton of stuff. Deletion after deletion message, of files. I don't know enough about computers to know what it means.

It said things like "deleting corrupt attribute record (128, "") from file segment 79508;
deleting index entry recovery store at index $I30 of file 62768
deleting Recove~3


and so on and then a bunch of deletions of "orphaned file"s.

It started out saying it was checking the file system on C, but I hadn't done anything different on my computer.

No comments: