Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Visit With Son & Energy

I had a really nice visit with my son today. He wasn't very touchy feely like he always was when Sue was monitoring, but I think maybe it's just because there is someone new in the room, and I know he likes her, but he's not as comfortable.

He looked really good today and was trying to talk more again, and his speech was normal. He wants to talk really fast, and actually, he does speak very fast, but I don't always know what he's trying to say.

I'll detail this in a little bit.

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I was comfortable, but I just couldn't sleep. Kept waking up all throughout the night. Decent energy and strong and positive this morning. constant all the way through my visit with my son. Maybe in the last hour or so, up and down, but right now it feels pretty strong.

No comments: