Monday, December 14, 2009

State Cancels Visit With Son For 3rd Time In 1 Month

I arrived to visit my son to find out, for the third time in the last one month, that the visitation was suddenly strucken sick.

This monitor happens to get sick right after I blog or say something about the Avilas or state offices, and she always gets "sick" at the very last minute, oh my goodness one hour before I'm supposed to see my son.

Not only that, the state still has not made up a visit which was missed prior to the last hearing, which they are required to make up, and I was told that the state got an order signed at the last hearing, to prevent any subsequent visits that are missed (not because of my fault but a monitor's "illness") from being made up as well.

So basically, the state has been parcing my son's visits with his mother down to 2 hours a week, by allowing the monitor to be spontaneously sick at the last minute and not providing back-up and then not making up even visits they are obiligated to make up.

When my son isn't available for a visit, there is no way for me to see how his health is, and if he's come down with an illness or has any kind of unusual behavior or marks on his body.

No comments: