Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Family & Energy

I'm still keeping in contact with my family. We have our blow-outs, that's for sure, but I love my parents.

I have let them know of my plans for the next two weeks and they sent a gift through mail.

The Garretts have also been supportive of late, and asking about what is needed over here and what the "western situation" is because they're further East. I'm thankful for my family and my son is really counting on them right now, to see through the charades and to pull for him to be with me.

I wonder if my brother does know about some pedophile. I wonder because of my dream, and sometimes I find out there are meanings which are real. I have also suspected something for awhile and I believe it will come to light, in the right timing. I can't imagine really, but I think there is something true about what I dreamed.

I have felt there is a good energy in the last day, for some reason. I felt a little sadness about the time I was looking up videos of William and Harry. Not the dancing one of William but then after watching these, felt the sadness return.

I got a video clip from my mother, of international prayer which was sent to her through my cousin's wife. I like the idea of international prayer.

I hope to rally up support for not having any further delays to increasing visitation or any other blockades. I should probably devote at least an hour a day to prayer, which I've not been doing at all. I say a few lines and sometimes pause in the middle of the day, but I need to pray more. Reminder to myself!

I am going to keep listening to that Tom Petty song "Won't Back Down" and just move forward however possible.

I invited my lawyer to meet my son and come to a visit to see our interactions for himself. I have also asked him to extend the invitation to the AG for a different day, but I want him specifically, to go and see who's interests he's fighting for, and see for himself how my son feels about his Mama.

Almost right after I wrote this, the sad vibe left and it's 5 p.m. and I felt the strong positive energy return!

No comments: