Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sleepless In Wenatchee III

Again. I woke up at 1:00 a.m and looked at the clock at about 1:14 or so. Rested and looked at clock at 2 something and then 3 something and then 4 something. All the way until I got up. I wasn't worried or thinking about anything in particular. I just couldn't sleep. I had a strong positive energy feeling and still do.

I felt someone else, somewhere, was also up and I felt things were fine.

I painted last night and had gin and tonic. It tastes like pine needles to me, and I should know, because I sometimes chew on them for the flavor. I painted and when I was done, I went back to my apartment and fell asleep right away.

I cried last night, over what happened with the preschool thing. But I felt good about myself still, and it confirmed I have a knack with kids.

No comments: