Thursday, January 1, 2009

Going Back to ER Again

I am not okay.

I woke up out of short sleep, with severe pain and cramps and back pain and I took 2 of the Percocet and waited but it's only helping enough to get me out of bed at all.

Something is really wrong.

I know it sounds weird, but unless someone takes into account the fact that my body may have damages from overexposure to magnetic pulse for very long time, at super strengths, I believe my life is endangered and I may die.

These people have to know what they're working with before they can treat it properly. I am begging anyone with information to please tell someone now.

I am also begging someone to please give me the benefit of a doubt and believe me and assume this has happened, and treat my body accordingly. I don't know that Methergine is the best thing. If I'm now prone to hemmorhage, I don't know what should be done,

I am spending my energy, doubled over, to get this message out.

I am in severe pain and something is not right and this is not about normal miscarriage. I need some help, and it's not psychyological help--I need somenoe to have faith in me, who is a medical professional and can please believe me.

I am going back to the ER and I don't know what they're going to do.

No comments: