Friday, May 1, 2009

Doing Very Well

I feel very good. Much better in fact. I heard some really good songs at a bar tonight where I was just there to connect to wi-fi (to no avail with 2 different computers). I have a lot to write about, about my son and visits with him, and other things that were going on.

My favorite song of the night was "It's Amazing" by Aerosmith. Also like "Back in Black" and I heard a thrasher metal song I liked, about how far away and yet you trust me...Speak. Something like that. That's how the chorus went.

I probably should have broken things off earlier, but I could have dragged it on for financial reasons and it wasn't worth it to me. If he couldn't give straight and consistent answers, nothing was worth that. I still have to check all of my stuff.

I've met some other people tonight, just acquaintances, but glad to know there are more fish in the sea. I am only interested in friendships though. I have zero interest in any kind of dating right now, or relationship. I am on hiatus.

No comments: