Friday, May 1, 2009

Talked About It

I talked to a female friend about it. She's as sure as I am that he started screwing around recently and was lying about it. Also, I am more sure that something was not "right" after seeing what he left behind and putting my own 2+2 together. She thinks it's crazy too.

At any rate, even knowing what I know about the "Cappuletts" and the "Romeo & Juliet" shit he was trying to insinuate, which he did from the beginning, he left making it very clear he was not on my side.

I will explain this.

But, that said, I do not regret my own actions at any time. I gave from honesty and from my heart, more than he ever did. He was more concerned about group-think and going along with his gang and the mujeres. He had his own objectives and I didn't mean much.

I don't regret being a good person in spite of this, or in giving what I gave to him, and I don't regret letting my heart be soft enough to let him in as much as I did. There are not a lot of people one can trust to have integrity and when it comes down to it, I've got it. I was still testing him, but he had a good thing and won't find that again. I'm also glad to know I still have a big heart and that even though I was duped and scammed, I am able to love even those who don't love me back and not hold it against them.

I think he wanted me to say, over the phone, that I'd go back to him in the future. But it's over-over and he left a clear message behind for me (which I'll mention later tonight).

I still care about him, within the limits of the law. Basically, it's a good thing

I didn't end up being a courier for that embassy, if you ask me. That was brought up in the beginning and I wondered about that. I think I would have ended up in a bad place.

I also think he was trying to rub this in to some other guy that I cared about. He said and did a few things which were odd, and played a song out loud for me. The whole time he was trying to mess with my mind and put me in a postition that wasn't good for me or my son, while making it appear as though he was interested in helping.

I need to make sure all my medical records, diaries and journals and photos are still there, in my possession.

Okay, I'll leave it on this note: when I was at the hotel at the Red Lion, I said to someone, over the phone, about Exxon, when he was still in Maryland--"I don't know why this comes to mind, but the phrase I'm not letting him off the hook comes to mind, and then, 'I've got fish to fry'" and I laughed. I said this to a couple of guys too, one who called me today for the first time since Exxon's been here. I'm not going to be seeing him again.

But I made this comment, and then Exxon showed up and pointed out his new necklace, a fish on a hook. Then, today, he left only a note behind making a tally of his imaginary "loans" to me and he took everything else except this note and behind this note was a Fisherman's Manual and Guide. He doesn't fish.

He never looked seriously for a job while he was out here even though he claimed to be so "desperado".

If he couldn't take up more of my time and manipulate me further into this sick game he's been a part of so long, he wasn't going to stay around. He came to Wenatchee to make himself appear to be a normal good guy who was interested in me. He never was. He is more interested in himself and his gang's objectives.

Something like a CIA or Colombian hump and dump.

Good luck and take care.

For those who were shaking their heads "no" in fear and dismay, and trying to alert me while I was in Maryland, I already knew. Which is why I wanted to see what else he was coming up with. But I know I cared more about him than he did about me and that doesn't make me a lessor person. I feel I'm better person for it.

No comments: