Friday, May 1, 2009

Harassment

I've had a lot of harassment today, since Exxon left or whatever. Not that it wasn't happening before, but it was full blown later.

A lot of people in cars, circling and driving back and forth with people staring at me laughing, just back and forth, and then one guy in a black volvo 404 RNC (washington plates) or maybe it was a VW station wagon. He looked Irish actually, his eyes, but all I know is that he was alone and white. Another guy drove by and said, out of his window to me, "Keep your head down." Okay... Still another group walked by with one guy muttering, to me, "Dear Diary..."

Whatever. I met others who were normal today.

I do miss Exxon and I've already stated how I feel about him. But he couldn't keep it straight with me. If he is serious or was, I don't know why he had to lie about a couple of things. Some other things I discovered he was never lying about.

If he has something to talk about or tell me about, he knows where to find me. I already know that he left, making it look like I owed him something and I don't like that. You don't put a price tag on things, or people, you love. And I never got any fucking "loans". I got pressured to be married. I still care about him and think he was looking out for me in some ways. If there was some language barrier to our communication, he can tell me what that was later. I still have other things to write about.

No comments: