Thursday, December 25, 2008

Cassel Already Had My Address (May 8, 2008)

RE: sons medical‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 5/08/08 10:09 AM
To: Paul Cassel (pcassel@cbm-law.us)

You already HAVE a mailing address. The mailing address is the same one I told you was good LAST time we talked, only a week ago. You could have sent those records to that address. Please do so.

As for the photos and swinging, I really don't CARE what you do in your personal time and it's none of my business except as maybe it will shake SOMEONE up in Wenatchee enough to actually HELP me with getting my son back. If I have to use threats, I'll do it. If I have to post photos because no one is working for my son's best interests, I'll do it. I will do anything it takes to get people to MOVE when everything else is used against me. I don't have money, power, clout, or any influence, so whatever I get that I can use, you'd better know I'll use it. You would do the same thing if it was your son.

Please send those records to the last given address which is the one I confirmed during our last conversation.

Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 13:22:22 -0700
From: pcassel@cbm-law.us
Subject: sons medical
To: cameocares@live.com

I have your sons medical records. Give me a mailing address immediatly. Cassel

No comments: