Thursday, December 25, 2008

Swinging Is The Only Way to Get Cassel's Attention (April 22, 2008)

Still no response from my "court appointed attorney" so I decided to let him know I knew some thing about his pasttimes. I found out through people who know and who have photos, that Paul is some big ringleader for a swinging group:

Swing Low Sweet Chariot‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 4/22/08 9:14 PM
To: pcassel@cbm-law.us (pcassel@cbm-law.us); tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)
Dear Mr. C,

From what I hear, you're one of the better PDs in town. It seems you've been somewhat busy, and then I realized it's nearing Big Top season or whatever on the Wenatchee riverbanks. Which is totally cool, and it's good to hear you know how to get down and loose. Especially when you are buried in other kinds of work the rest of the week. I wonder if this is how you got to know Caballero so well? I wouldn't be surprised.

What you do on your own time is your business, and actually, you may find me to be quite understanding, not that you would care. I am discreet when I want to be and your secrets are safe with me.

When you have a break, though, could you let me know how you're planning to help me and my son?

Wink, wink,

Cameo

No comments: